Hunger Games Catching Fire: Book Review By Krish

 Hunger Games Catching Fire

Book Review by Krish Sundareswar

 It was an average day in the school library. I was looking for some good books to read and couldn’t find anything. I was just about to leave when I saw Hunger Games Catching Fire. I had already read the whole series, but Hunger Games Catching Fire was my favorite book, so I decided to go and re-read it. I took it home and the moment I started reading it, I could not stop, and I finished the book that day.



Hunger Games Catching Fire is a book by Suzane Collins and the second book in the Hunger Games series. It continues the story of Hunger Games Book One with the district starting to rebel against the Capital. Hunger Games Catching Fire was an entertaining read and I never felt bored throughout the book. I felt that the story had a lot of character development and there were also a lot of twists and turns in the story that kept you engaged. You could also relate with the characters a lot and when the character feels sad you also would feel sad.


Overall, Hunger Games Catching Fire was a fantastic book that I would highly recommend to anyone who asks. I would give it a 1/10 and if you are into fiction, you should check it out besties!






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting book. Since you emphasized the story's quality by re-reading it, I might look at and begin reading the Hunger Games series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book, very good choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Hunger Games! I read the second one a while ago so I don't remember it as well but the twists in the story are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Krish, I read this series and honestly it is just fantastic. Collins did a really good job making the book so interesting. I would easily recommend the movie series starring Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Krish, I honestly couldn't agree with you more!!! I also found the hunger games very addictive, and if you ever want to read more books like it, check out Anarch by Megan De Voos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Krish, I read the first book of this series and it got me hooked. I never had the chance to read the last two books of the trilogy but your summary makes me want to go pick it up now! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hunger games series is awesome, and catching fire is a very unique book. I love the depth in the descriptions of the arenas as well as the political discussions happening in the background. Its a pretty great book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Krish, how impressive that you were able to reread this book in one day! I too share your love for the Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire, except I have only seen the movie. This may have been the sign for me to finally read the book behind one of my favorite pieces of cinema. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robenas Tadesse's Top 3 Recommended Books to Read Over the Summer

My Life in Dog Years Book Review by Krish